Welcome to the website of the Disability Forum for Suffolk.
The Disability Forum for Suffolk is a network of organisations and disabled people working together to:
- Improve the lives of disabled people and their families in Suffolk;
- Share knowledge, expertise and information;
- Develop a stronger and more united voice;
- Deliver existing, new, and improved services;
- Provide more integrated services;
- Achieve more than we could do alone.
Please visit the About Us page for more information about the Forum and how to sign up!